MGM Badging Office
Business Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
To begin the badging process, please follow the procedures listed below:
- Complete the application.
- Have the form signed by an authorized signatory.
- Click here to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
- Make sure you bring your signed application and 2 forms of identification with you to your fingerprinting appointment. You must bring the originals and one copy of the ID documents.
- Please do not be late for your appointment or you may have to reschedule. Allow 15 to 30 minutes for fingerprinting.
- Your badge type requires an FBI fingerprint background check and TSA security threat assessment. These must be completed before the badging process can continue.
- A warrants check will also be conducted. If you have any outstanding warrants, they must be resolved before the badge can be issued.
- You must provide identification documents that show proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States. (Refer to the List of Acceptable Documents PDF attached). You may also click here to be directed to the DHS website.
- When your background check and security threat assessment have been completed, you will be contacted. You (or your company) are responsible for checking for cleared results. Allow 2 to 14 days for clearance. If your results have not cleared after 14 days, contact Badging Office for assistance.
- After receiving approval on your background check, you are ready to schedule your training. Click here to schedule an appointment. Your training will take between 1 to 2 hours depending on the type of badge you are receiving.
- Make sure you bring photo ID with you to the training appointment.
- If your job requires ramp driving, a driver’s license check will be conducted to make sure you have a valid driver’s license.
- Upon successful completion of the required training, your ID badge will be issued.